Things rushing past?
Need to settle working relationships?
Join a 2-hour workshop in the basic skills of professional human connection
For people who are ready to take their workplace relational skills to a new level.
An offering from Theodore Taptiklis and colleagues of Human Methods Lab, part of Enspiral Foundation.
About this offering
- We’ve been working for twenty years in the art and science of storytelling
- We’ve learned that when people share stories of things that matter to them, they become alive to one another
- From this work we’ve distilled a capability of greater aliveness — a practice of noticing
- When we tune ourselves to one another we relate more productively
- We discover our noticing muscles and those of others
- So at last we can make practical use of our differences in our work together